ALLEN E. KAYE is Of Counsel at Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Queens College of the City University of New York in 1961, obtained his law degree at Columbia Law School in 1964, and obtained his LLM (Master of Laws) degree at New York University Graduate School of Law in 1965. He is a nationally recognized lawyer in the field of U.S. Immigration and Naturalization law and is Past President of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. He works with individuals and employers to assist with visas, I-9 audits, and other immigration and naturalization issues. Mr. Kaye has been frequently featured in publications such as Biz India, India Abroad, and many others. He has won the Super Lawyers® award every year since 2006 and was also listed in the 2020 Best Lawyers® by U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers®.
Areas of Practice
- Visa and consular law
Media, Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Regular columnist on U.S. immigration and naturalization law for many newspapers
- Co-host, two popular bi-monthly television programs in New York called “Immigration and You” and “Immigration Today.”
- Frequent lecturer on the U.S. immigration, naturalization, visa and consular law for various organizations, associations, and foreign consulates including the American Immigration Lawyers Association, The New York State Bar Association, The New York County Lawyers Association, The Federal Bar Association, the German-American Chamber of Commerce, the Practicing Law Institute.
Mr. Kaye’s Website
- Best Lawyers® by U.S. News & World Report: 1993-2020
- Super Lawyers® Award: 2006-2020
- The Best Lawyers in America, both in the field of Immigration and Naturalization Law
- Who’s Who Legal: Thought Leaders – Corporate Immigration 2021
- The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers